Saturday, January 17, 2009

Meaningful

Spent the whole afternoon at Tampines Regional Library with my students.
All we did was folding Singtel hearts and teaching the public about it.
They had fun as well.


Star from Mediacorp
Famous fellow.
His comical looks...
From Caps


My P2 boy who spotted me at the library.
With his lovely sister.
Made hearts during the whole session with me.
So sweet.
Had a good time doing meaningful stuff with the young children.
Forsake time spent with my dearest.
I know he won't mind.

5 Comments:

Blogger yingchin. said...

hello huang lao shi!!! wo shi ying zhen...
ji shi hai you band practice...

January 20, 2009 at 11:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like u
can u be my tuition teacher.please???i beg u!!!!

October 16, 2009 at 5:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wo ai ni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1mei tian dou ai ni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 16, 2009 at 5:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ni shi wo zhui hao de lao shi!!!!!!!!!!!wo xiang dang ni de mei mei , ni ke yi dang wo de jie jie shuo yi ni ke yi mei tian dou jiao wo
!!!!!!!!ke yi ma???????????????

October 16, 2009 at 5:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ni shi wo zhui hao de lao shi ni bu neng li kai wo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!zhi dao ma??????????????????

October 16, 2009 at 6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home